You can find 8 different owner's manuals for the Jeep Renegade on this page that are in the PDF format.
Looking For Mechanical Information?
An owner's manual is usually packed with guides on how to operate the car safely and how to maintain it.
If you require mechanical information (for fixing the car yourself for example) then you may need a workshop, service or repair manual instead.Jeep Renegade Service Manuals »
Yearly Renegade Owner's Manuals
The years available stretch from 2015 through to 2022 and to view the manual you just click the name underneath.
About The Jeep Renegade
Sales worldwide of the Jeep Renegade have increased year on year as the replacement for the Jeep Patriot continues to improve.
These owner’s manuals will give you the basics of what to do before your first drive, how to take care of your vehicle, and what tools are included with this model.
It began production in 2014 for the 2015 model year and sales were impressive straight away as the auto market demands more of these sorts of cars.
The subcompact crossover SUV comes as a front-wheel-drive as standard but customers are able to opt for a four-wheel-drive model if required.
A wide range of trims helps the car appeal to many different budgets, these trims include:
- Sport – 1.4-litre turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed manual or 9-speed automatic transmission. Alloy wheels and a black grille help the Sport distinguish itself as well as an improved entertainment system inside.
- Latitude – improves on sport with larger alloy wheels and improved interior comfort features such as power windows and air-conditioning.
- Altitude – on top of the previous 2 trims the Altitude includes even larger alloy wheels and a leather interior.
- Limited – the top of the line trim features a large 2.4-litre engine and 9-speed autonomic transmission and removable sunroof panels.
- Trailhawk – this trim adds to the Limited a set of off-road features including aluminium wheels and skid-plates plus an active four-wheel-drive system.
For the 2019 model year, the Jeep Renegade was treated to a revamp for the bumpers and grille with an improvement to the mobile device connectivity.
Sales for the Renegade have always been pretty good with spikes caused by the introduction of the model to emerging markets such as Brazil.