You can find 6 different owner's manuals for the Jeep Renegade on this page that are in the PDF format.
The years available stretch from 2015 through to 2020 and to view the manual you just click the name to the left (or above if viewing by mobile).
About The Jeep Renegade
Sales worldwide of the Jeep Renegade have increased year-on-year as the replacement for the Jeep Patriot continues to improve.
The subcompact crossover SUV comes as a front-wheel-drive as standard but customers are able to opt for a four-wheel-drive model if required.
A wide range of trims helps the car appeal to many different budgets, these trims include:
- Sport – 1.4 litre turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed manual or 9-speed automatic transmission. Alloy wheels and a black grille help the Sport distinguish itself as well as an improved entertainment system inside.
- Latitude – improves on sport with larger alloy wheels and improved interior comfort features such as power windows and air-conditioning.
- Altitude – on top of the previous 2 trims the Altitude includes even larger alloy wheels and a leather interior.
- Limited – the top of the line trim features a large 2.4 litre engine and 9-speed autonomic transmission and removable sunroof panels.
- Trailhawk – this trim adds to the Limited a set of off-road features including aluminium wheels and skid-plates plus an active four-wheel-drive system.
For the 2019 model year, the Jeep Renegade was treated to a revamp for the bumpers and grille with an improvement to the mobile device connectivity.
Sales for the Renegade have always been pretty good with spikes caused by the introduction of the model to emerging markets such as Brazil.
Jeep Renegade Oil Type
Inside the owner's manual you can find a reference to the oil type needed and the fill capacity. To make things easier we have a sister-site that lists the different trims of the Jeep Renegade and the appropriate oil you need at OilType.co.